Skip to main content

Undignified Camp

One of the most memorable camps I ever had. God's presence and work was so real even from the first nite. Can't really write them down but gosh... ain't God awesome??!

We were praying that each and everyone of our cell members would experience awesome presence of God and from what I could see.. we all were so blessed by the camp. Someone got the baptism of holy spirit but she said it's still a secret =P

Too bad we didn't have the chance to see Rancu acting hoho =D Oh but Alex... you rock man ^^ For rancu it gonna be her first and last before she goes to malaysia so I hope you had a great camp yah =)

As for Liana.. we believe that God always has His plan and perfect time. So be patient sis!

And the following.. is about the three daughters of God who made such a brave decision to follow Him undignifiedly

The second nite, after the annointing session, we felt the strong urge to ask the four members of 'genk imut'-our ever so adorable cell members, whether they want to get baptised.

I remember seeing how San2 and Cindy nodded enthusiastically and my heart was so broken.. on one hand I don't want them to go against their parents but on the other hand.. we all saw how much they want it.

In the past I would have told them not to rush.. and even on the nite.. I heard a voice asking me:'what would you do if their parents hate them bcoz of this? what would you do if they suffer bcoz of this?'

Even now that I am writing this, I am still hearing this.

But I am gonna say this to the devil: the righteous shall live by their faith. And God's mighty right hand is ever able!! The same hand that deliver the Israelites will deliver them.

Anyway, they didn't decide on the nite.. but on the third day, Sunday morning, when we all went to the beach to see the others got baptised, bombie was asking them to join. And she was talking to them. (she is slowly getting into her role without her realising heh ^^ )

Suddenly, I heard Cindy was saying that she wanted to change her cloth. My heart jumped. I didn't went over as I didn't want to add more pressure into their confused mind but I was really hoping that it was what I thought to be.

And it was ^^

She was the first to make decision, followed by bella who actually looked unsure the nite before. I was expecting one, but we saw two. And san2, still grabbing her cloth tightly, was asking me, I think it's something like, "gimana kalo aku dibilang anak durhaka ko?"

But God.. He led this girl. Coz the next thing that I know was that she made her step bravely right to the water.

Cath did not decide that day but we are sure that God has His own plan for her time =)

I am sure God was so excited yesterday to see the newborns ^^ and so are we!

But this is only the beginning. These girls will go back to Indon next week and they are afraid. We really need to pray that God will soften their parents' heart. And if you read this, please help us in prayer too.

In God we trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-