Skip to main content

Kata2 belaKa

Orang suka bilang..

"Yah gua seh support ajeh sebagai temen..."

Ato...

"AYoo loe pasti bisa.. "

Sambil dalem atinya ngeraguin whether it is actually possible.

Mungkin it sounds better than jujur bilang

"Gua ga sarankan seh ituh.. "

Ato...

"Kaynya loe kudu lebih realistis seh."

I suppose it's really better to encourage rather than discourage yah.
Irregardless of perasaan ati kita sendiri.

Tapi di saat kita semangatin tuh orang dan di waktu yg sama,
ga rela ato ga berani untuk melangkah bareng dia,
ga punya nyali untuk stand by him..

dan lebih parah lagi, ever ready to tell him

"Tuh kan... benernya gua uda ngerasa emank ga mgkn sehh..."

di saat dia gagal.

What I call the "I told you so" brigade.

Then.. I guess...

Itu bener2 pathetic.

Ada waktunya kita bilang

"Gua support elo!"

cuman di waktu kita berdua ama dia, dan di waktu kita dikelilingi orang2 yang go against him.. kita bakal turn around and say

"Benernya gua juga setuju seh sama mereka.. bla bla bla bla"

Itu jg.. bener2 annoying buat gua.

Karena itu gua appreciate orang2 kaya ex roommate gua si Eko, ato Hadi (biarpun Had.. sometimes your flattery is a bit too much ^^ ).

Karna buat gua.. mrk2 itu orang2 yang, unless wkt lagi becanda, they mean what they say and say what they mean.

Kalo uda nonton Liar Game (which is a great serial, recommended!! ).. bakal berasa gimana jagonya manusia itu berkhianat.

It's almost like our second nature to betray and blame. And we are so good at justifying it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-