Skip to main content

the tigress is back

it never fails to amaze me, how fast time flies.

it was freaking SIX years ago when I first went to japan with bun san, and met with some Singaporean friends, one of them being a tigress who turned out to be dian and fenny's school mate at NUS.

well she came across like a tigress because she was always on constant 'fight' with our tour guide who tried too much to impress her.

and it was more than TWO years ago since we last met, when she asked me to help her looking for a house.

then.. she asked me what's the agent commission she has to pay as condo buyer.
and i said.. we take commission from seller in condo transaction.
to which she replied, "you shouldn't have told me that."

lately she's on house hunting mode again. but I did not really meet up with her until today.
looks like she has mellowed a lot since six years ago.
interesting how people could change.
still bubbly but not as loud.

and quite amazing how in two years, she could up her budget from one million shared by two persons to 1.5 million on her own @_@
this oil trading job she's in is damn lucrative.
well good for you, my friend! :)

she asked me whether I am buying property, to which I replied in faith,
"yes I am looking to buy martin place residence". *faint*
but well.. is anything too hard for the Lord? ^_^

I told her honestly though, that I am not earning those astronomical figure that some top producers in the industry earn.
she thought for a while and then said,
"I think you could have done very, very well, if you were more pushy."

hah.. my funny friend and her ever amusing comments.

hope this time we find you the right home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-