Skip to main content

on victoria secret, connect, and twilight

i thought of this conversation we had on Sunday afternoon.

on victoria secret show.
girls must think that guys would love watching that show.
i don't even need to explain why right?
but er.. no.
i think, and i would be surprised to be wrong..
guys are not into this show.

okay, if our habit of messing around with remote control happens to incidentally bring us to a channel that is broadcasting that show, we would probably pause for a moment.
a moment that lasts not longer than when we pause for, say.. spongebob square pants show.
not because his square pants are more appealing than victoria secret's.
obviously.

the sames goes to this event that was organised by one of the churches in Jkt.
it's called CONNECT, strictly for 25yo and above SINGLES, and it's NOT a matchmaking event.
Yeah..RIGHT lol.

According to a first time visitor that I interviewed,
this church seems to have many good looking guys and girls.
So you would think that guys would jump at the chance to get to know not one or two or three, but dozens of these highly eligible girls right?

but again, no.
it will take too long to explain but going by how the Pastor even had to appeal to the guys to join coz the girls have oversubscribed.. you should just take my words and agree.

I might be jumping the gun here but well, what's to write if you always write safe right?
I believe, these events like Connect, they are designed with the women in mind.

Which bring me to hopefully, my last dig at the Twilight Saga.
Hm...let's just say that The Simpsons have more 'fight' in it than those glittering vampires do.
But so be it. After all we are never the target consumers.

So..what's the point?
Well the point is I guess.. I just feel like writing this.

And, well.. if you are a girl and you need some ideas about guys, it's a bad idea to ask another girl for opinion. No matter how old or how experienced she is.

Comments

Jenita Darmento said…
muahahahaha.. but still victoria secret angels body are fabulous. ahahahha..
phoenix chix said…
bwahaha i don't deny that.

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-