Skip to main content

Sunday with Stroberi Boy

things have come full circle (or cycle? my English skill is getting worse).

the first property sales that I transacted was dated 2009.
the client was one my precious batch 5 friends.

now some of them have moved on to buy their second or third properties.
some are about to sell the property they first bought.
there is this.. dunno-how-to-describe feeling.. when I think of that.
how the same property that they bought thru me is now going to be marketed for sale.

some old birds may have gotten used to such things.
but for me.. I still find it.. you know...
And I am glad knowing that they could make good profit out of it.

i went into property not because i am talented or passionate about sales.
but i love.. the idea of... finding and buying houses.
it's like the holy grail for my family for many, many years.

there is this newly renovated house in front of our beloved stroberi road apartment.
i just loovee looking at that cozy house.

and i thot.. one of these days i'm gonna own this kind of house.
will be great if it sits in the middle of a farm, on top of some hills or basically just a high ground, with scenery and lake nearby.

anyway.. back to my stroberi home.
my perfect-husband-material housemate came back from his groceries shopping.
i was having my 'dinner', cincau with honey.

him: food prices has gone up secretly you know.
me: oh really? how did you know? ( began to feel like talking to my wife)
him: this crab meat ball used to cost $9.95 for 1 kg. now the price is still the same, but the weight is only about 800 gram.
me: wow.. so it's almost a 20% inflation! btw I wonder why this cincau can be filling ya
him: coz you eat a lot?
me: okay... hah.

he went on to store his supplies in the fridge, as well as checking on all the expired stuff inside.
I continued to eat my cincau, hoping that I will lose some weight tomorrow morning.
#desperateforhousewife
no lah.. joking :D


Comments

bombie {=^o^=} said…
AHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH
gw ngakak pas baca comment loe yang bilang as if you are talking to your housewife

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GILAAA SO FUNNY !!
But anyway.... I don't think your wife will like him anyway ... HAHHHAHHAHHAH :P
phoenix chix said…
LOL of course my wife is not going to be like HIM! :P

As depressing as Venusian can be, I am still sticking to my original orientation.

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-