Skip to main content

A proper blog entry ^^

Phew.. finally my training is 'over'. Well they got 9 sessions and the last 2 sessions are full day events so.. I couldn't join them. The training was quite interesting overall.. the trainers too were not bad. There was this very sweet girl who also attended the training, she always showed up in such nice dress n everything about her was just sweet.. that's the good news. The bad news is.. she came along with her boyfriend who is taller and more handsome than everyone else in the class. ^^

And then there is another girl who is quite sweet and this one.. hmm.. somehow I felt that she loved to smiled at me huahaha.. Okkay.. maybe she was being friendly with me coz there were not many youngsters there. Heh. But overall they were quite friendly there (coz all are still newbies mah), and it felt good that even the older people talk to you as if you are their equal.

Oh we should be talking bout the training material ya. So my conclusion is that.. property agency is a good prospect, especially now that the market is up. But the agents out there.. they could be sharks and snakes. It's not going to be easy to earn your money. But for a parttime, it really worths a try. And do let me know if you want to join =D we can form a formidable team.

Having listen to the trainers' tips on how to close deal and control the clients.. I could only conclude that sometimes.. we are tricked by salesmen because we are kinda asking for it. Still.. I don't believe that I need to forsake my integrity for the sake of my daily bread.

I realise that my entries lately have been youtubes and youtubes.. well.. can't help it. I think I have been rather occupied in the office lately. I was one of those who had to drag my feet to the office but lately.. I just feel good about everything. God can really do wonder.

Devil is trying hard to steal our joy away but when God becomes the centre of our joy, surely the devil can't steal God away.

Anyway.. I was browsing youtube yesterday and came across live performance of Howl and J. They were singing Goong's OST of course. And then I watched some clip of Goong and oh gooshh.. My Chae-gyung withdrawal syndrom was back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-