Skip to main content

Another 'PASSED'

Yaa haa.. another PASSED, thanks God!! It just feels good to pass exams, especially for this one coz I was struggling with the sample questions. But thanks God, the exam itself was not that hard.

And having heard from a friend how he got his scholarship for MBA in JAPAN, I am now also INSPIRED to take GMAT and also apply for MBA there ^^ He got into an international univ that speaks English, and the scholarship value is $100,000 USD for 2 years. WOahh.. seeing the zeros, want to faint oredi.

And the fact that it's JAPAN, oh gosh.. scholarship plus good money plus chance of finding a wife.. hmm.. this is too good to be true. So my friend, Congrats! God is good ya.

Anyway..

Went to see Caeli for my haircut. A not very good reminder of whatever it is.

Next...

Chance is, tomorrow I am flying off to Jakarta, on a mission to attend Iwan's wedding at makasar.
So 2008 really turns out to be a year full of trips. And it's kinda exciting to be going to a new place.

My mum dreamed for two nites in a row that I.. erm.. got married. The bride was that 'guai guai', fair fair one, she said. Good sign?
Well.. the third nite, she dreamed of me getting lured into a satanic church and was trapped there. Oh my gosh..
And the weird thing is, the satanic church's pastor-wife, in the dream, was offering her daughter to my mum. Supposedly the daughter could help me to escape.

Getting weirder.. so let me conclude by saying that initially I was quite troubled by the dream (the third day one, not the wedding one)..

But thanks God for His reminder thru a song called 'Mighty to Save'.. Hey.. All I know is on the third day, my mighty Jesus was risen, conquered the grave, and in His name and precious blood,
I am foever safe.

Comments

ivan said…
exam apa si ko?
Jenita Darmento said…
ivann maoo tauuu ajha.. ahahaha

pdahal gw sendiri ga tauu...wqwqwqwq

cieee koko... get married... ahaha.. ayo koo.. sapah thuhh guai2 fair2 hah..?? hahahahahaha
^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said…
Wedeeee,, yg udah slese exam..
Lgsg kLuar resuLtna yah ko??
Congratz my bro ^^

Hmm,, met jaLannn yooo..
Enjoy your days in Jakarta,, Makasar,, and the other pLaces..
Smoga ktemu si guai2 fair2 one segera ;p

Hihihihihihihi....
phoenix chix said…
hueuheuhe sya jg ga tau seh yg guai2 dan fair2 itu sapa..
abis nyokap jg kan ga kenal sama wanita2 di sekeliling anaknya haha.

van, gua ambil exam modul2 insurance haha... atas instruksi dari seorang cewe mapan, hopefully seh bakal fruitful semua keisengan inih.

thanks ran buat wishes nya..
btw si abang yg maen gitar lagu simple song tadi kerenn lohh ;)

*ga usa pura2 bego n bilank yg nyanyi yg keren*
^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said…
Yg maen simpLe song GMB kan,, maksudmuw si gitaris GMB na yah yg keren ;p
HUahahahahahaahaha....
Nyam...nyammmm...nyammmmmmm...
Tp,, emang yg nyanyi yg keren,, suarana empuk!!! (kLo yg inih bneran ko,, peace ^^ )

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-