Skip to main content

Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni

'To love and to be loved aren't necessarily direct ratio
I know getting hurt is also somekind of blessing'- Too Bad It Isn't You (Fish Leong)

Just love this song =) maybe it's one of the biggest lessons I learn in 2005. Just wrote two paragraphs on this but deleted it. Will ponder on this when I have time.

I was hooked to that song probably because on July 7th I coincidentally wrote this:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
dan na ge ren bu shi ni..

sometimes..
i wish u r the one i can call when i feel like talking to someone
n i wish u r the one whose voice i want to hear when i am down
or i wish u r the one who i can ask to come n accompany me when its tough..
dan na ge ren bu shi ni..

i wish u r the one who know me more than anyone does
it doesn't even matter if i am not the one you know the most
n i wish u r the one who remember me more than anyone does
it won't matter if i am not the one you remember the most
or i wish u r the one who cheer me more than anyone does
for heaven sake, i don't care if i am not the one you cheer the most
still...
na ge ren bu shi ni.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

what a coincidence ya (though fish leong's song talk about different matter).. sometimes look at some song lyrics and was surprised to find out that I've written rather similar stuff before. Should I try my hand on becoming lyricist? =P

Anyway.. went to see Rainie Yang and met with Erik whose friend wanted to get her autograph. If I knew that those who ask for autograph will also get her handshake, I would have bought the CD lol.. but its okay I guess.. a bit too old for this kinda stuff. It felt weird, to be among those teens who kept shouting out her name. As for Rainie, well.. I don't know how to describe her.. If the word 'sweet' has shape then.. you get the idea.
I like Taiwanese's Mandarin accent to begin with. And the way she spoke.. boei tahan lah ^^ *melting..

It's good to see actress/actors when they are yet to be super famous, coz when they get super famous, their status would sometime kill their character. Celine Dion may look all angelic and gentle while singing but she is well known to be among the hardest one to deal with offscreen.

*back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-