Skip to main content

A Monday and I am Idle

OH NOOO!!! Whats going on here.. ANOTHER ONE?! *faint

Yah anyway.. I dunno it can be that simple a decision to make coz it takes me forever just to come up with that ONE NAME so ya.. all the best frens..
I always believe that its better to miss out on the right person and stay single all your life, rather than to end up with the wrong person all your life. You will end up hurting two persons or even more when you got kids and they have to grow up watching their parents arguing every single day.

Ah.. thinking too much is the very reason why I am still here I guess. Bleah.. next..

Oh yeah, actually I watched X-Men III last weekend and have to say that I was rather disappointed. Just bcoz Wolverine is a cool badass doesn't mean you can elevate his status and let my Cyclops die such a lame death! Jean's battle with Prof. X is a classic though. My fave character in the movie? Gotta be the furball, Beast.

On a side note, just sent out my 'final' version of the library project I have been doing for 9 months. The truth is that this project could have been completed in 4-5 months should I work at a proper pace. I really feel sorry for my company. I guess my friend was spot on when she said that starting my own company is what I need to do in order to find that motivation ^^

Was scheduled to be singer for yesterday's youth service and I think the praise and worship session really went well.. smooth and nice and it was just good. Often we got some patchy moments here and there but yesterday I couldn't think of any. Ko Omar even said that we were like having concert.

The preacher was kinda 'slow burner' type, he started low and a bit on the plain side but slowly he peaked and peaked and people began to pay attention and towards the end, the altar call, you could just feel God's movement so strongly. A good preacher, and he got charisma, I think.

Anyway.. Nap Time!

Comments

i somehow believe there's no right person to us
it is us who choose whether someone is right or not..
and that choice probably is not a five minutes decision..probabaly it is a lifetime effort...
the other word..someone is right..because you make it so...

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-