Skip to main content

ANGRY

Blinkymummy took on the fidelity subject and she linked up to this story.

That story.. it made me mad. I was really angry. I AM ANGRY. We, men, are really stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D. In God's eyes, of course any kind of betrayal towards your marriage is wrong. But let's take a look at this from a human's eyes first.

There are some guys who are called 'players'. These men who are categorized as players, they are easy to spot. They are usually good talker, good looking, and have good income. They are heartbreakers and dangerous but girls can identify these players.

But cheaters.. you just can't tell. The man you marry may well be a nerd but even a nerd knows how to cheat. Heck even a pastor knows how to cheat. Some cheaters are smart, but some are plain fool. Of course they are all wrong. Biblically speaking, the smart cheaters commit even more sins I think =P

Those who go to Geylang for few hours 'fun' are the smarter ones. Better still if they remember to check on the prostitute's latest HIV test result before they do the transaction. These are cheaters who take on calculated risk. Take the ride, pay the price, return home. No string attached. My ex once told me that this type of cheating is forgivable for her. I never fail to laugh whenever I remember her words. Telling your boyfriend that you can forgive him for such thing is unthinkable. Silly girl ^^

And who are the plain fool cheaters? This is the one who go to Geylang, find a girl, and make her his mistress. DUMB. What are they thinking? What can this mistress give you? Love? Gimme a break! They will only suck your every penny and wreck your marriage. Did you not cheat because you get bored with your wife? Why then did you settle for another woman and let her stick with you? You can go Geylang every week and choose different girl each time. More variety, rite? THINK!

In that article, the husband said that he supported Li Li's life because she did not have enough income to support herself. There are some rules that I believe is true
1. Men like to lie and like to think that they are good at that, but women are the true expert.
2. Don't try to play game with women if you are smart. They don't care about the rules.
So mr., you find this woman in the massage place and you think she is a poor maiden waiting for a saviour to set her free from her immoral profession? Sigh.. the cheater got cheated.

Anyway.. the reason why I got angry was simply because of the poor wife. She was pregnant and in need of her husband and yet, this man decided to cheat on her. Why did you marry her? Why bother to get married? Why bother to have kids? If you want to ruin your life, why involve the others?

Back in Indonesia, the mistress are often associated with witchcraft. They could do things that make their man obey them completely, just like puppet. They can also make the man hate his wife. Scary, huh? Sometimes I feel like slapping those cruel mistress but thinking back... it's us, the men, who are the main culprit.

Marriage. Almost every little girl dream of it. But how many are living it happily?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yasuko to Kenji

Watched till the 8th episode, and each episode always has its touching moments, as well as silly moments. Not a spectacular drama, but a good one for sure. And the guy is a mangaka... oh no.. the dream that was buried long time ago... Go to mysoju.com if you'd like to watch. Amagasa - Yasuko to Kenji OST, by Tokio soo ka.... Tokio also sang My boss My hero's OST, Sorafune I think i like this band

journal: a little update

wow I am actually back to this blog. between Apr 27 2018 and now.. what has happened? I officially proposed to my girlfriend (wah.. trust me you gonna miss that word), got married, and.. became a dad. yeah.. all in a matter of less than 2 years. now when you consider the fact that in 2015 I would not have the slightest idea how things would turn out, it just goes to show how life changes in a blink. How is married life? Well.. I am one of those who has pretty pragmatic view when it comes to marriage. I have seen enough to know that relationship is messy. So.. I must say marriage has been way way better than my expectation hah.. For example.. I knew that my wife is a smart woman. I knew some of her shortcoming too.. (and there are some I didn't know till we got married, of course) BUT... here's the big bonus. I didn't know she can be that adorably funny in her own way. Not funny like a standup comedian funny but.. you know.. she makes me laugh. Trust me.

Hmm..

si mahasiswa NTU yg bunuh diri itu denger2 namanya david. sigh.. mgkn final year presssure was too much to him. jadi inget masa2 kerjain final year project, tinggal 3 bulan dan gua maseh blank. untung ngga masuk berita ky dia. life is a funny thing. well since there is a chance that this may not be a simple suicide, lets not assume so. maybe there's a truth behind this. duh.. jd inget kalo di conan trus dia bilank, "ini bukan bunuh diri.. ini adalah kasus pembunuhan!" jadi serasa mao jadi detektip -_-